Sunday, June 18, 2017

Pocket money should be give to kids

I chose my argument to blog because I want people to read and learn something about pocket money and us it wisely.

Argument Writing -Level 2


Purpose: To persuade a reader to agree with your point of view.


Success Criteria


I add details to my ideas.
I use paragraphs to split up my ideas.
I use different sentence starters.
I use capital letters and fullstops.
I have used persuasive language.


My topic: Pocket Money


Structure
Kids should get pocket money.


Kids should get pocket money for many reasons.


If you earn pocket money for doing jobs, it teaches kids that when you get older you need to work for your money. When you work you earn money for the hours that you do at your job. When you are a kid, it’s good to do jobs now, then later when you get older you can be good at what you do now. Kids learn the value of money if they work for the money.


lt teaches kids the value of money. For example $5 buys a loaf of bread and a bottle of milk or a $5 bag of lollies. When you save your money you can buy food for your family and not waste your money on junk food and lollies. You can get a treat once in a blue moon, but you should be sensible with your money. Teaching the value of money is important.


It helps kids learn to save for thing they can't afford yet, because that’s what you do when you are saving up to buy a home, food and beds. So when you save money you can put it towards what you need for your home. If you have good saving habits when you're young, you have good habits when you're older.

Kids should get pocket money for doing jobs and should know the value of money for when they are older.

No comments:

Post a Comment